Skip to content
In 1840, the project of installing a kiosk for the sale of mineral waters in the Tea House pavilion was approved. Water dispensing taps were installed on the western façade. In the house itself, a kitchen was provided for the production of mineral waters.
The mineral water pavilion in the Summer Garden existed for several years. Visitors could drink mineral water and then take a leisurely stroll through the garden. With this exercise they improved their health.
Enjoy walking along the alleys of the Summer Garden.
The publication uses materials from the Russian State Historical Archives.