Skip to content
OAK SEEDLINGS PLANTED IN CHEREPOVTS
Within the framework of the project “All-Russian oak grove of Peter the Great”, on October 6, oak seedlings were planted in the city of Cherepovets. The seedlings were planted on the territory of the Vereshchagin quarter, the reconstruction of which has recently been completed.
The planting of seedlings was attended by:
– Olga Albertovna Cherdantseva, chief curator of the gardens of the Russian Museum
– Mayor of the city of Cherepovets Vadim Evgenievich Germanov
– Head of the Vereshchagin Memorial House-Museum (MAUK “CherMO”) Olga Belozerova
– Researcher at the IEM “Galskikh Estate” (MAUK “CherMO”) Ryaguzova Oksana Vasilievna
– Chief Information Officer, ANO “Information Center of the Metallurgical Industry” Irina Dogadina
The Petrovskaya oak forest is growing.
#gardensoftheRussianMuseum #MikhailovskyGarden #summerGarden #RussianMuseum #rusmuseum_gardens #igardens